Institutional Membership is open to Yoga organizations working in the field of Yoga or Yoga therapy.
Organizations should be incorporated for more than 10 years / or be an Associate of such organizations.
The constitution of the organization, with all the legal information and certificates, the name of your organization, HQ, executive board, members, structure would be required for confirmation of the Membership.
The fee for Individual Membership USD 500, yearly.
* Your institute will become an AYTA recognised centre for yoga therapy.
* You will contribute to AYTA newsletters and receive regular updates.
.* You will function as a referral centre for all programs of AYTA including certification programs in yoga therapy and disease specific yoga therapy workshops.
* You will receive technical support to write project proposals for funding, design research studies, conduct and publish the outcome in the indexed journals.
* Based on the infrastructure and capability, you will be authorised to organise conferences, seminars, workshops with technical support from AYTA.
* You will get online support from yoga therapy experts for consultations and treatments.
* representatives will get free registration for all AYTA conferences and seminars. Other members will get 20-50% discounts on registration fee.
* You will receive 30% discount on all publications and other products marketed by AYTA.
* You will have representation in the general body meetings of AYTA.
* With 5 years’ experience as an institutional member, you will get voting rights in GBM.