Individual Membership is open to Yoga Therapy instructors and Teachers,.
Minimum of 800 hours of Yoga Therapy Program from a recognized Yoga institution. or Minimum of 600 hours of Advanced Yoga teacher training course.
Copy of the course completion certificate would be required for confirmation of the membership.
The fee for Individual Membership USD 15 annually.
As AYTA member, you would be entitled to exclusive access and privileges to the work including research done by member institutions and partners, events including international conferences, discounts and other incentives including following :
* You will receive monthly newsletters from AYTA with updates on yoga therapy, best research publications of the month and announcements of upcoming yoga therapy programs, across the world.
* You will receive discount upto 50% on registration fee for all AYTA programs including conference, seminar and workshops.
* You will be given the first preference for all CMEs, CYEs and CREs conducted by AYTA.
* You will receive discount upto 50% on any publications from AYTA.
* You will be given access to employment opportunities available in Asia and the rest of the world.
* You will receive selective discounts on courses conducted by AYTA member institutions across Asia.
* You may be invited to be part of the AYTA discussion forum to interact with leading yoga therapy consultants across the world.
* You will be given the opportunity to participate in network meetings to collaborate with established institutions and get required guidelines.